Vision & Values
The Magdalene Group will improve the quality of individuals' lives through prevention services and by providing support to women and young people who are affected by sexual exploitation and coercion.
Values & Aims
The Magdalene Group is a value-driven charity seeking to make a real difference to the lives of the individuals we support. We demonstrate this through our values:
- Unconditional love and non-judgemental approach.
- Compassion and believing change is possible for all.
- Demonstrate social impact and be ‘change-makers’ to meet the needs of people on the margins of society.
- Develop and nurture engagement and build trusted relationships with clients, staff and volunteers.
- Offering a range of high-quality services and actively seeking to work in partnership.
- To develop services that offer women and young people positive and genuine trusted relationships that can address and improve difficult issues in their lives.
- To work towards the prevention of sexual exploitative relationships of women and young people.
- To help women and young people build resilience to sexual exploitation.
- To ensure the wider community are better educated and informed about the issues in relation to sexual exploitation.
- To facilitate and empower people to realise their full potential.